Pelantas Forum Banner

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

A plea Options · View
Llorente
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2007 2:26:22 AM
Groups: Administration , Member

Hi all,
I'd just like to make a plea to all of you; please behave on the forum and treat each other nicely.

I know this sounds a bit "let's all sit around a camp fire and hold hands"-like, but we want this forum to be a place for everyone. So please don't verbally beat each other even though you might disagree with another lord's opinion or statement. If you feel that someone is spamming, breaking the forum rules or is bothering in some other way, then let us know at support[a]pelantas.com, instead of giving the person a hard time here. I assure you all that - if needed - action will be taken. But let's go through the official channels instead of verbally abusing each other in the forums.

Also if someone misunderstands a post then let them know in a nice way. We've got a multitude of nations represented here (and thanks for that!) and even though English's not your mother-tongue you should have a right to ask questions and express your opinions.

To quote good ol' Jack: "Why can't we all just get along?"

Cheers! And thanks for all your support - Llorente

P.S. Let me remind you that spamming, unnecessary "funny-making" etc. is strictly prohibited.
P.P.S. This message is not because we've seen gross violations yet, but some bad vibes have been felt, and I think it's better to catch them before we get an actual problem.

Llorente - The looming omnipotent presence, master of the wind and lead developer

Path to Pelantas - a fantasy browser-based game (PBBG)